About Universal Forming
In 2005 William Nagele & Todd Volheim opened the doors of Universal Forming, Inc. With over 40 years of successful concrete construction experience between them, they started their new company with the experience and knowledge necessary to manage & build large, complex concrete structures.
With Todd’s and Bills leadership, it didn’t take long for Universal Forming to grow into one of the leading concrete structure builders in the state of Florida. Over time, UFI has developed several long-lasting relationships with its customers. This didn’t happen by chance or luck, rather it took a lot of hard work and determination along with follow through in these core areas.
• Our customers rely on us to develop accurate and timely budgets that carry through from the design development to final construction documents.
• We adjust our scope of work to suit our customers’ needs; from formwork only to a complete turnkey concrete structure and everything in between.
• Our preconstruction planning develops an aggressive structure schedule that is supported by an efficient hoisting/logistics plan, as well as the best forming and shoring system tailored for each project.
• A safe project is important to us, and we ensure our work environment is the safest possible. We work safe so all our team members go home to their families.
• We do quality work. We develop quality control plans for each project that ensures the formwork system is within the specified tolerance, the reinforcing steel and post-tensioning has been installed correctly, and all the embeds are secured in the correct place. No concrete is placed before everything cast into to the concrete has been verified.
• We take our schedule commitments seriously. We believe meeting the project schedule is a minimum, and we strive to deliver the structure ahead of schedule.
The bottom line is we take our commitments to our customers seriously and deliver on them every time.